Considering the duty as the sole guide of their existence, the samurai fought with pride and address. They serve their honor at any cost and are willing to challenge the life and death all those who hinder their way of the warrior. For these virtuous beings, self-control is a rule of conduct and control of the sword is the art of winning. They are not ordinary soldiers, but the elite fighters. Wearing their armor and their swords gives them a valiant expert status in addition to deploy their extreme dignity.
The samurai armor is inspired by traditional Japanese models, but with an adjustment for LARP activities. The slats are securely fastened with tens of meters of leather laces while providing the necessary flexibility in combat.
All armor pieces are adjustable with straps
- Thick Leather 9-10oz / 4mm
- Nickel rivets, eyelets, and buckles
Weight: 6 lbs – 2.75 kg (Medium Size)
Measurements (Chest size)
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches – 81cm to 97cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches – 97cm to 112 cm
- X-large: 44 to 50 inches – 112cm to 127cm
- 2X-large : 50 to 56 inches – 127cm to 142cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d’Azure