ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Calimacil weapons are covered by a limited warranty for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Any product found to be defective by Calimacil Inc, that is accompanied with presentation of proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced with a new product, at the discretion of Calimacil Inc. Please contact us before proceeding to return your item. You need our confirmation for your return to be valid. Shipping and return of the replacement item will be covered by Calimacil.
This limited warranty specifies that Calimacil recommendations and limitations should be respected otherwise the warranty will be void.
This warranty of 365 days does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, including the wear resulting from the natural deterioration of the materials during fighting. Any modifications brought to the product will result in the cancellation of the warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abnormal or contrary to the purpose of the product.
Calimacil’s products used for commercial purposes (e.g. renting) are covered by a limited warranty of 120 days.
A weapon is declared refurbished when, following a standard inspection by Calimacil, does not reach the expected esthetical level. A refurbished weapon will have the same security level as a standard Calimacil weapon but may have some lower quality result on painting, forms or other. This type of weapon is covered by a one year warranty on manufacturing defects that can result in the weapon breaking or being unsafe. It will however not cover the visual aspect of the product like the warranty on our regular items.
Calimacil weapons are designed for users over the age of 14. Calimacil Inc. shall not be liable for any type of damage or injury arising from the use of this product. All responsibility falls on the user, who should be committed to taking all necessary security measures when using the product and handle it appropriately. For optimum safety, Calimacil recommends the use of appropriate eye protection while in use. (e.g. sports goggles).
Instructions for use
- Hold the handle; strike with the blade while controlling your strength.
- Do not use the weapon as a walking stick.
- Avoid forcing the weapon or bending it like a bow as tiny cracks may appear in the rod and cause the weapon to be fragile.
- Avoid hitting against hard, sharp, or massive objects (i.e. concrete wall, boulder, sharp blade, tree, carts, war machines, etc).
- Avoid blows to the head and face.
- Do not place in a fire.
- Do not glue or repair the blade with materials that harden.
- Do not use if the product is damaged.
IMPORTANT: For optimum safety, Calimacil recommends the use of appropriate protection (e.g. sport goggles and/or helmet).
For all claims, contact your vendor. Certain sellers are not authorized for returns, thus you should contact Calimacil directly. The defective weapon becomes property of Calimacil for analysis purposes. The customer must submit proof of purchase, name, phone number, address, e-mail and a short text describing the problem . In an effort to improve the product, it is possible that Calimacil will communicate with the client for more details about the events that caused damage to the weapon.
- Contact Calimacil by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem.
- Add at least one picture of the defect item and a proof of purchase (if bought on Calimacil's website, the invoice number is enough).
- On Calimacil confirmation, we will send you a prepaid label. Just stick it to the package containing your weapon and bring it to the nearest post office.
- Calimacil will return at the Return Address a replacement item for free.