Finally! I was sixteen years old, the common age to leave home and seek out new adventures. It was time to learn swordsmanship, like my elders, and make a name for myself. I had been a page for a whole year, and now my master had told me that I was ready to journey with him. He gave me a handful of crowns and instructed me to run to the village to get an armor; I was so proud and eager to set out into the unknown.
I made my way to “Les Artisans d’Azure”; they’re the most renowned armory in the county. A young bearded artisan guided me through the whole selection he provided; some were highly stylized, while others were more of a simple design. One of them particularly delighted me: it’s made with leather thicker than others, without being as expensive as the large luxurious sets. When I put it on, I knew I had to have it...
This thick leather breastplate mixes great craftsmanship with versatile simplicity. All back straps are adjustable.
- Thick Leather 9-10 oz / 4mm
- Flexible Leather 5-6 oz / 2mm (Straps)
- Antique Brass-plated Rivets & Buckles
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches – 81cm to 97cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches – 97cm to 112 cm
- Xlarge: 44 to 50 inches – 112cm to 127cm
- 2Xlarge : 50 to 56 inches – 127cm to 142cm
- You can attach leather and metal pauldrons to this armor.
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d’Azure