An Undead Expression
Epic Armoury’s Zombie Brow is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a rotting fiend. Designed to cover the forehead, this prosthetic will comfortably follow the eyebrows and respect hairlines, adding sagging skin, gashes, and deeply set brows to create an expression of hungry concentration. Large contact surfaces against the nose, upper forehead, and temples allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Zombie Brow prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The package contains instructions in English and French.
This Zombie Brow comes in a pink colour, but can easily be painted to match the style or skin tone you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Inspired by Zombie Folklore
- Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre stories
- The term zombie comes from Haitian folklore, describing a dead body animated by magic
- The concept of zombies was first exposed to the Western culture with W.B. Seabrook’s The Magic Island in 1929
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Apply using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.