You stand watch from the tower, keeping your guard post even when all appears still and quiet. While the hour is late and it is unlikely that the enemy will attack tonight, it is your duty to keep the camp safe. At the first sign of danger, you are to sound the alarm.
Leaning on your Sentinel Spear, you stifle an exhausted yawn. You are prepared to wait and to watch for hours, but that does not make you miss your bed any less. Some coffee would be much appreciated.
Epic Armoury’s Sentinel Spear is a 180 cm latex polearm inspired by the glaive. The Sentinel Spear has a 60 cm sleek, gently curved blade that is handpainted and sculpted. A coloured gem encased in rich metal attaches the blade to the 110 cm wood-coloured pole. The pole is wrapped in soft split-leather to ensure a firm and comfortable grip, and ends with a coreless pommel for safe combat.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- A form of the spear has been used for hunting for at least 400,000 years
- Spears were the most common form of weaponry during the Stone Age, and remained popular until firearms were introduced
- This particular design is similar to a glaive, where a single-edged blade is attached to the end of a pole
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.