War is all that you know. For your clan, war is a permanent state of being. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armour to protect your leathery green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated.
Your clan now gathers to prepare for the war against the goblins. The creatures used to be your allies, but in the last battle they became cowardly and ran. Now there is nothing more to be done than to hunt down every one of them and serve them over your fire.
Epic Armoury’s Orc Ears are a set of latex-prosthetic ears molded to create gnarled and pointed ears perfect for a brutal orc or conniving goblin. The prosthetic adds length to the helix of the human ear, and is bumpy and textured to give it a realistic appearance. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Orc Ears prosthetics are made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English and French.
These Orc Ears come in green, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium.
- Earliest references to orcs are found in Old English and Anglo-Saxon sources, such as in Beowulf and in 16th century Italian folktales
- The word itself stems from the Latin word Orcus, which was the name given to the Roman deity of the dead
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century The Lord of the Rings series describes orcs as brutish, aggressive beings with a taste for human flesh
- Tolkien’s writings influenced many role-playing games, and are now seen in such games as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer and Warcraft
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French.
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.