By dispersing all over the country, the few peasants he left alive spreaded a wave of dread from town to town. Magnus the Great Cultist was now preceded by a shadow of terror, his cruelty had made him into a monster no one dared to fight. His own horde feared him as much as they respected him, and the sacrifices to his dark god had never been so plentiful.
This clerical stole made of supple leather is an original and evocative piece, reminding of religious zeal, with a dark twist. This impressive LARP accessory is a perfect fit for any cultist, demon, heretic cleric, evil priest, or dark sorcerer.
- Dyed vegetable leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Supple black leather 2-3 oz / 1mm
- Brass-plated rings, rivets and eyelets
- Dye teint and patina may vary slightly
- Eyelets allow to fix this piece to a set of pauldrons or armor
Made by hand in Canada by les Artisans d'Azure