By dispersing all over the country, the few peasants he left alive spreaded a wave of dread from town to town. Magnus the Great Cultist was now preceded by a shadow of terror, his cruelty had made him into a monster no one dared to fight. His own horde feared him as much as they respected him, and the sacrifices to his dark god had never been so plentiful. As he was proudly reviewing his troops inside the war camp, his warriors dropped on their knees at the slightest sign of his armor distinct colors, or as soon as they spotted the outline of his pauldrons. At this moment, Magnus allowed himself to grin slightly.
Decorated by metallic rings, dark leather borders, and rich colored patina, this belt made of vegetable leather is truly an impressive piece. The dye includes an amazing level of details, evoking veins, fiery ambers, and crimson scales. This belt offers support and utility for the lower torso. This versatile LARP accessory is a perfect fit for any cultist, demon, draconic knight, or chaotic warrior character.
- Dyed vegetable leather 8-9 oz / 4mm
- Black leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Supple black leather 2-3 oz /1mm
- Brass-plated buckles, rings, rivets and eyelets
- Dye teint and patina may vary slightly
- Adjustable belt
- Skirt not included
Dimensions (Waist size)
- Medium : 33 to 38 inches / 84 to 97 cm
- Large : 36 to 42 inches / 91 to 107 cm
- X-Large : 40 to 46 inches / 102 to 117 cm
- 2X-Large : 44 to 50 inches / 112 to 127 cm
Made by hand in Canada by les Artisans d'Azure