By dispersing all over the country, the few peasants he left alive spreaded a wave of dread from town to town. Magnus the Great Cultist was now preceded by a shadow of terror, his cruelty had made him into a monster no one dared to fight. His own horde feared him as much as they respected him, and the sacrifices to his dark god had never been so plentyful. As he was proudly reviewing his troups inside the war camp, his warriors dropped on their knees at the slightest sign of his armor distinct colors, or as soon as they spotted the outline of his pauldrons. At this moment, Magnus allowed himself to grin slightly.
Decorated by metalic rings, dark leather borders, and rich colored patina, this armor made of vegetable leather is trully an impressive piece. The dye includes an amazing level of details, evoking veins, fiery ambers, and crimson scales. In addition to offering a full protection for the torso and back, this armor includes an imposing set of pauldrons with leather crests supporting the same finish as the rest of the set. The torso is made from mobile leather bands that allow good flexibility despite the thickness of the leather. This versatile LARP armor is a perfect fit for any cultist, demon, draconic knight, or chaotic warrior character.
- Dyed vegetable leather 8-9 oz / 4mm
- Black leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Brass-plated buckles, rings, rivets and eyelets
- Dye teint and patina may vary slightly
- Flexible and ajustable torso
- Removable pauldrons
Dimensions (Chest size)
- Medium : 32 to 38 inches / 84 to 97 cm
- Large : 38 to 44 inches / 97 to 110 cm
- X-Large : 44 to 50 inches / 110 to 122 cm
- 2X-Large : 50 to 56 inches / 122 to 142 cm
Made by hand in Canada by les Artisans d'Azure