The luxurious chamber had its window ajar, the evening breeze flowing inside and causing the ethereal curtains to fly quietly in the candle light. The pearly white sheets of the canopy bed resembled a romantic painting from which the painter knew no color but crimson. Dark patch in the room, the artist of this tragic scene was standing near the bed, watching the warm red paint finishing to spread on the canvas of the bedding. He was holding in his glove a single black spiny rose, which he tenderly placed on the forever silent throat of his last masterpiece.
This large belt made of dyed and engraved leather is a fashionable and impressive accessory. It's an unparalleled addition for any noble, vampire, dark elf, aristocrat, or assassin outfit in LARP. Adjustable and including a more traditional belt to support various accessories or a scabbard, it's the perfect piece to complete a LARP costume with a fancy touch.
- Dyed vegetable leather 5-6 oz / 2mm
- Black leather 9-10 oz / 4mm
- Brass-plated buckles, rings, rivets and eyelets
- Adjustable belt
Dimensions (Waist size)
- Medium : 33 to 38 inches / 84 to 97 cm
- Large : 36 to 42 inches / 91 to 107 cm
- X-Large : 40 to 46 inches / 102 to 117 cm
- 2X-Large : 44 to 50 inches / 112 to 127 cm
Made by hand in Canada by les Artisans d'Azure