Hunger. Hunger is all you feel and know. In a vague portion of your mind you remember that there had once been so much more. You had a job. You had a family. But now as you catch the whiff of something delicious, that vague memory is forgotten.
You groan hungrily as you see one of the living, its movement catching your rotting eye. You stagger onward, driven by your sole desire for flesh.
Epic Effects’ Zombie Cheek Torn is a latex prosthetic that has seen livelier days. Designed to fit on the left side of the face, this monster effect will be a terrifying surprise to your potential prey! Become a frightful zombie with a torn face, showing off your teeth beneath bloody muscle and skin.
The Zombie Cheek Torn prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English and French.
This Zombie Cheek Torn is unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in One Size.
- Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre stories
- The term zombie comes from Haitian folklore, describing a dead body animated by magic
- The concept of zombies was first exposed to the Western culture with W.B. Seabrook’s The Magic Island in 1929
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.