Protecting the innocent people of your country from the spells and curses of witches rests on your shoulders. It is your responsibility to find the dreaded creatures and put an end to their evil ways--often at the risk of your own life in the process.
Anymore, the townsfolk recognize you by your iconic wide-brimmed hat. You had it enchanted to protect yourself from charms and illusions, but it is also a symbol of the hunter that you are. It is a warning to any witch who dares to cross paths with you.
Epic Armoury’s full-grain leather costume Witch Hunter Hat is handmade and embellished with a cotton canvas band, held in place with glue and leather pentagram along the brim, giving this gothic fashion a arcane twist. The stitching around the edges and the stiff crown strengthen this hat’s structural stability, so with regular leather care you can expect Epic Armoury’s Witch Hunter Hat to have a long lifetime. Use this Witch Hunter Hat to create a steampunk statement or add some interest to your kit.
Available in Brown and Black, and sizes Small, Medium/Large, and X-Large.
- Inspired by a similar hat worn by Vesemir, Geralt’s mentor in The Witcher universe--considered the height of fashion in the year 1112!
- Also similar to the hat worn by Vampire Hunter D and Van Helsing
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Top-grain leather fittings
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
Natural leather products are very durable, but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase life-time. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.
You should always condition leather after cleaning, since the soap will have removed some of its natural oils. Treat the leather with mink oil, olive oil, or beeswax polish with a clean cloth, gently rubbing a small amount of oil or polish in circles into the leather. Allow the leather to soak in the oil before wiping the leather with a final clean cloth to remove any excess residue.