Your House waits for sleep to take your rivals before making an advance on their fortress. While the element of surprise will give you an advantage, forcing the rival house to fall will still require a bloody battle this night.
You are one of your family’s best fighters, and you lead your small army of slaves and allies with your Wing Shield and sword in hand.
Epic Armoury’s Wing Shield is a shield designed as part of the Dark Elven Universe. Handpainted and sculpted to look like a dark blue reptile wing with golden rune carvings, this 85 cm long shield is heavily detailed and perfect for an evil or dark inspired character.
Wear this Wing Shield left-handed with the use of two leather arm straps on the back, secured through hard EVA foam for a reliable and solid grip made to last. Feel confident that this latex shield will withstand the continued abuse of a LARP with regular latex maintenance.
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the Dökkálfar or Svartálfar written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- J.R.R. Tolkien mentions dark elves, the “Moriquendi” in The Silmarillion
- Have also been referred to as “Drow” in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, made famous by R.A. Salvatore’s The Dark Elf Trilogy
- Strong latex coating on hard EVA foam, which does not flex in combat
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is made of EVA foam and soft leather for a firm grip
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated products need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex shield in a cool, dry environment. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your shield from adhering to other products.