What is true valor? You ponder the meaning as you turn your Valor Sword over in your hands.
You left your home at an early age to join the ranks of adventurers, seeking your own fame and glory like so many legends did before you. Yet, the longer you travel and the more you see, the harder it is for you to know what decisions are good and which are bad. Perhaps that is why there are so few heroes in this world--who is really worthy to be remembered in the name of valor?
Stronghold’s Valor Sword is a medium sword inspired by 13th century swords. The sword is 75 cm long and has a 57 cm double-edged blade with a central ridge. The handle has realistic detail, including a curved crossguard and a disc-shaped pommel popular during the medieval times. The handle is handpainted to looks like faded iron. The 10 cm grip is cast and painted to look like leather, ergonomically shaped to fit the hand.
Stronghold weapons are foam weapons designed for tough combat at LARPs. They require no maintenance, unlike latex weapons, and feature detailed polyurethane handles.
This Stronghold blade is crafted using a unique Epic Foam that weighs the same as latex without requiring the constant upkeep. Additionally, the blade tip is stab-proof thanks to our new innovative construction. Lightweight and shaped with a realistic and cushioned edge, this weapon is designed to be safe--leaving your friends unbruised and unbroken!
- Blades with a strong central ridge were better for thrusting, due to its rigidity
- Disc-shaped pommels with chamfered edges were popular during the 10th to 15th centuries
- This Stronghold Weapon is constructed for tough combat and requires no maintenance!
- Epic Foam blades are lightweight and stab-proof
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more realistic texture and details
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety
This Stronghold weapon’s handle and blade do not require any special maintenance. Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.