Intimidation. It’s your main form of weaponry while facing the heroes, because it gives you full control. When your enemies fear you, they are more likely to make fatal mistakes.
Your armour is as dark as your intentions, hardened by the evil magic your subjects provide. As you withdraw your sword, sizing up the quivering soldier who feels brave enough to stand against you, you begin to laugh. This will be a very brief fight--if you can even call it that. The little man looks barely strong enough to hold up his hammer.
Epic Armoury’s tunic is a light Viking-style shirt often worn as an undergarment, with a large V-shaped neckline. Reaching from the shoulders to the mid-thighs and made from comfortable, dyed cotton, this tunic is an extremely versatile item that can be a costume all by itself--or work as a base layer in a more complicated design. Hemmed with black cotton and made from durable fabric, this neutral cut tunic is an essential and long-lasting piece in any costuming wardrobe.
Available in Brown, Beige and Black; and in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, 3X-Large and 4X-Large.
- Historically worn by a great variety of people and cultures--with many different types of cuts!
- The name derives from the Latin tunica, the basic garment worn by both men and women in Ancient Rome
- Generally considered a male garment and was still worn in Norway until the 17th century
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This heavy cotton product is heavier than medium cotton, almost like denim. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Please make sure to wash it once before use in order to make sure that remaining dye will be removed from the product. It is advised to wash with similar coloured clothes to reduce the risk of dye imprint. Tumble Dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.