You live in the lone mountain with your family in a cave. The entrance is just beyond the rock formation that was your brother before he turned to stone. Unfortunately, the sunlight did not agree with him. As a family of trolls, you actively avoid such a fate, but your brother was more dim-witted than most.
It is late one night when you and your mother hear the rumblings of a nearby camp. Some villagers have traveled up onto the mountainside. For what reason, you do not care to know. You simply imagine how delicious they will be to eat when you capture them for your supper.
Epic Armoury’s Troll Nose is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a cave dwelling troll or dwarf. Designed to cover the nose, this prosthetic adds a droopy wart and bump covered nose with large nostrils to your natural face. Large contact surfaces allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Troll Nose prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English.
This Troll Nose comes unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium.
- Trolls are mythological beings from Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore
- Thought to dwell in mountains, rocks, and caves
- Often considered to be dangerously strong, but dim-witted man-eaters who turn to stone when exposed to sunlight
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.