The last squeeze of the trigger emptied the rifle. The soft humming of the weapon disappearing as the last vestiges of power left the weapon. Muttering curses underneath your breath you pull out your Tactical Throwing knife, it's not much but it's a god send if enemies get to close.
Letting the knife roll around, you recall your training, gripping it firmly as you begin to make your way through the battlefield, you just need to get past the next building...
The Epic Armoury Tactical Throwing Knife is an all-metal finished 12 cm blade and a 5 cm handle. With its tactical design, this Throwing Knife is aimed at Sci-fi or modern inspired characters. Made from coreless durable closed cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this Throwing Knife will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Designed to resemble a “tactical military knife”
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker
- Designed with a focus on throwing comfort and safety
- core less design
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Approved by the top LARP organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.