The woman made me jump front surprise. She wasn't supposed to be there. It was a private salon. As she stepped outside the shadows, I was struck by her unusual beauty. Her skin was paler than milk, and her lips a vibrant scarlet. As she slowly walked towards me, I found myself entranced my her charms, my eyes lingering on her balancing hips, cinched by a gorgeous leather corset. Her eyes almost glowed, such a strange color. Once she was close enough to hear my nervous breathing, she allowed herself to smile, revealing a pair of fangs behind the crimson of her lips. I should have run, but I could no longer do anything...
With its vegetable leather structure and its handmade stitchings, this wide belt is as resilient as it is comfortable, while also cinching the waist gracefully. Its dark yet graceful look will greatly enhance any LARP costume, may it be for a drow, witch, vampire, necromancer or any victorian era inspired character.
- Vegetable leather 8-9 oz / 4mm
- Supple leather 2-3 oz / 1mm
- Rivets, buttons, eyelets and decorations in brass plated metal
- Easy to adust by yourself, unlike a corset
- X-Small : 24 to 26 inches / 60 to 66 cm
- Small : 27 to 29 inches / 69 to 74 cm
- Medium : 30 to 33 inches / 76 to 84 cm
- Large : 34 to 37 inches / 86 to 94 cm
- X-Large : 38 to 42 inches / 96 to 107 cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada, by Les Artisans d'Azure