This medieval fantasy leather neck armor for LARP was designed as part of our shieldmaiden set, but can be fitted onto any of our leather armor and suits warriors of any gender. Protecting the neck, collarbones, and upper back, this highly detailed leather piece is adjustable and can be combined with pauldrons to create a truly impressive look to your character. This neck armor present engraved and hand painted Norse knot and other Viking themed patterns, making it a great fit for characters inspired from Scandinavia, or warrior with a barbarian or tribal theme.
- Dyed vegetable leather 8-9 oz / 4 mm
- Dyed vegetable leather 5-6 oz / 2 mm
- Antique brass plated eyelets, rings, rivets, and buckles
- Supple brown leather 3-4 oz / 1mm
- S/M/L : 28-40 inches / 71-101 cm
- XLarge/2XLarge : 40-48 inches /101-122 cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada, by Les Artisans d'Azure