Rainfall has made this area a muddy mess, thankfully you came prepared. adjusting your Scout Shoulder Plates, you sally forth determined to make your way through the mire of mud and mist...
Thanks to your simple and lightweight gear, including your Scout Shoulder plates, you manage to make your way forward relatively easily, the lightness of your armour balanced perfectly with your ability to traverse this treacherous and hostile land. You’ll head back and tell your own group about the upcoming bandits.
Epic Armoury’s Scout Shoulder plates are a set of mild steel small Shoulder Plates designed to cover your shoulders... Each Shoulder plate consists of a small plate, secured to the side of a gorget with a tie string. The shoulder plates are made from 1mm steel, forged to fit comfortably over your shoulder . .
Made from polished mild steel with rolled edges, these arms guards are practical and affordable, while offering a degree of mobility. With its low-fantasy and neutral appearance, these Scout Shoulder plates are easily paired with other Epic Armoury metal works.
Available in Polished Steel and Epic Dark
- Plate armour became more popular as firearm technology became more prevalent during the 13th century
- Historically designed with sculpted ridges and overlapping plates to provide reinforced protection and to deflect attacks on a chaotic battlefield
- Early versions were typically worn under the breastplate and backplate to support the weight of the heavier plate armour .
- Made from 1mm/19 gauge thick mild steel
- Rolled edges with no sharp edges
- Straps and fittings made from top-grain leather
- Hand made, welded pieces for maximum durability
- Polished steel finish