Hedgerow is an never ending maze within the fae realms, twisting and turning and leading the unsuspecting to the unknown. The hedges themselves are beautiful, however, as many dangerous things are.
You are native to these lands and so you do not have fear, but you are still careful not to damage the shrubbery with your Royal Elf Sword while traversing the maze. It is never wise for even a Fae Lord to threaten that which has a mind of its own.
Epic Armoury’s Royal Elf Sword 100 cm is a is a latex-hybrid longsword with incredibly realistic details inspired by the high-fantasy Ethereal Universe. The sword is 100 cm in length, with a double-edged latex blade inspired by the slashing-effective leaf shape. The crossguard and handle is made of polyurethane, shaped and painted to look like carved gold and silver metal with a wooden core and red gem embellishment.
The style is easily compatible with Epic Armoury's other Ethereal range of blades, bows, armour and clothes, giving you the freedom to customize the style and gear for your prospective elven needs. The blade is made from closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, while the handle is a polyurethane foam cast that allows for greater detail and no maintenance. This hybrid model sword will give you confidence in the safety and appeal of your weapon on the battlefield.
Available in sizes 100 cm, 85 cm, and 60 cm.
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Elves have been considered to be magical creatures with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- Blade has a strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Blade is made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more detail with no maintenance!
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This hybrid weapon’s handle does not require any special maintenance, while the blade has a latex coating which needs a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis, taking care not to apply the spray to the handle by first wrapping it in plastic-wrap. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.