You tighten your Laced Ready for Battle Belt another notch, frowning at the watered-down soup over the fire. It’s been a long winter, and you and your family aren’t sure you’re going to have enough food. As you consider ways you might be able to afford some meat--maybe you can do some work for a merchant in town?--there’s an anxious knock on the door.“Raiders!” shouts the messenger on your doorstep. “Raiders are coming! Every able person is being called to fight!”Suddenly an empty belly is the least of your worries.
This bestselling Ready For Battle Laced Belt is a great belt for hanging weapon holders, bags and other equipment. The belt is made from chrome-tanned split-leather and laced at the edges with a flattened leather-cord from end to end. It comes with a rounded iron buckle and a long belt-tongue with 13 holes, making the belt highly adjustable.
The Ready for Battle Laced Belt is simple and easy to use, yet adds style and interest to a costume with its low-fantasy design. It can be made to fit a wide range of characters, cultures or settings.
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Cast iron buckles
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime
- Colours dyed into material
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
- This product is handmade and hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, when compared with similar item numbers, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
- Belts have been documented for male clothing since the Bronze Age between 3200–600 B.C.
- More commonly a male fashion item, with the exception of the Middle Ages