Two frogs, a halved lizard’s brain, and a dash of graveyard dirt are added to your brew as you recite the memorized incantation. This particular spell is one of your specialties; people from miles around come to buy even the smallest of doses.
You allow the potion time to simmer before it is ready, straining the maroon concoction into a flask. Your Raven Dress flares out behind you as you carry it out to the cloaked man still waiting in your shop. The Forget Spell is ready for sale...for a pretty price.
Epic Armoury’s Raven dress is a sleeveless overdress with a polyester fur collar and large armholes. Designed to be pulled over another dress or garment, the Raven dress adds layering to the costume while still allowing you to show-off it off in its entirety. Made from comfortable medium weight cotton and embellished with a tulle-like hem, this dress is designed to be both comfortable and impressive. The Raven dress is designed to fit a little loosely. Though unique in pattern, the cut will fit into most medieval settings.
- Sideless surcotes were popular women’s fashion during the 14th- and 15th centuries
- Eventually became considered a ceremonial garment
- The Church found the fashion scandalous, calling the sleeve holes “Gates to Hell”
- Material: Cotton, Polyester
- Size: S-XL
- Color: Black, Gray, White
- Brand: Epic Armoury, Iron Fortress
- Made from fabrics locally manufactured
- Handmade by qualified professionals
- Wash once before use in order to ensure that remaining dye will be removed from the product
- Machine wash with similar coloured clothes at 40°C / 104°F
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry
- Once dry, reshape the faux fur collar
- For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner or blot with room-temperature water and a soft cloth
- Iron on a medium heat setting, avoiding the fur collar
* Measurements are approximations and may vary slightly.