Smash it with a Hammer!
Dark Moon’s Steel Pipe Hammer is a 65 cm latex and foam pipe, shaped into an improvised bludgeoning weapon. This product is handpainted and intricately sculpted to look like steel with a worn, rusted finish. Fine tread embellishments paired with a tee fitting and end caps give the pipe its hammer-like shape, featuring a 23 cm long head perfect for undead headshots. Comfortable suede leather provides a secure grip, wrapped around the bottom 15 cm long.
The Steel Pipe Hammer is not hollow, but is constructed from EVA foam around a solid 8 mm fibreglass rod. This design is ultimately made with safety in mind. It is finished with a durable layer of latex to prevent shredding and to give it a realistic, smooth surface.
More than a Pipe
- An example of a weapon you might find after the world-as-we-know-it ends
- Used as protection when you’ve inevitably run out of bullets for your gun
- Pipes are straight cylinders typically used to move liquids and gases, and require fittings such and elbows, tees, and couplings
- An ironic weapon of choice for many LARPers who have built boffers with plumbing supplies over the years
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.