A Face Only an Orc Mother Could Love
Epic Armoury’s Orc Half Face is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a barbarous orc warrior. Designed to cover the face from the forehead to above the lips, this prosthetic comfortably sits around the eyes and over the nose. It adds deep wrinkles and sunken cheeks, as well as a broad and flattened nose. Large contact surfaces against the nose, forehead, temples, and cheeks allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Orc Half Face prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The package contains instructions in English and French.
This Orc Half Face comes in a green colour, but can easily be painted to match the style or skin tone you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Inspired by Orcish Folklore
- Earliest references to orcs are found in Old English and Anglo-Saxon sources, such as in Beowulf and in 16th century Italian folktales
- The word itself stems from the Latin word Orcus, which was the name given to the Roman deity of the dead
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century The Lord of the Rings series describes orcs as brutish, aggressive beings with a taste for human flesh
- Tolkien’s writings influenced many role-playing games, and are now seen in such games as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer and Warcraft
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Apply using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.