War is all that you know. For your clan, war is a permanent state of being. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armour to protect your leathery green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated.
Your clan now gathers to prepare for the war against the goblins. The creatures used to be your allies, but in the last battle they became cowardly and ran. Now there is nothing more to be done than to hunt down every one of them and serve them over your fire.
Epic Effects’ Green Orc Brute with Hair is a full Orc Mask with a tribal appearance, perfect for the clan’s hunter. The mask has an orc’s distinct features, including: a low, broad forehead, serrated pointy ears and a flat nose with large, triangular nostrils to give it a predatory look. The broad mouth juts out in an underbite with visible bottom teeth and tusks. Heavy dreadlocks hang down over leathery skin modeled with creases and a realistic handpainted dark green complexion.
The mask fits over your face and chin, moving with your natural jaw movement. The mask is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. The mask is made with good room for breathing and ventilation, and is fitted with an elastic cotton-weave band at the neck to keep the mask in place, improving comfort with extended wear. The look and style of the mask can be modified by highlighting it with Epic Effects' Water Based Makeup from event to event.
- Earliest references to orcs are found in Old English and Anglo-Saxon sources, such as in Beowulf and in 16th century Italian folktales
- The word itself stems from the Latin word Orcus, which was the name given to the Roman deity of the dead
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century The Lord of the Rings series describes orcs as brutish, aggressive beings with a taste for human flesh
- Tolkien’s writings influenced many role-playing games, and are now seen in such games as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer and Warcraft
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Clear, fine details
- Excellent fit, modelled on a living person
- Expressive face that fits over the jawline, allowing the mouth to move with your natural jaw movement
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
After each use, wash the inside of the mask with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Effects Latex mask requires Epic Armory Silicone spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your mask and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
Store the mask on a Styrofoam head or stuff it with plastic garbage bags to retain its shape.