Drawing his pair of curved blades, Bastian throws himself into the fray, confident in his armor to protect him from harm as he slashes through the enemy guards. The ambush is a success, and the scout troop takes over the supply carts without loss. The enemy soldiers had little chances to begin with. They never saw them coming, and they are outnumbered by the quick and nimble skirmishers. The victory is theirs, and Bastian shouts in triumph, surrounded by his comrades.
This alternate version of our famous Scoundrel Armor is reinforced by metal plates to provide additional protection. With its supple leather hood, its pair of scabbards on the back, and its contrasting design, the LARP armor looks impressive and unique. It will work nicely for any scout, highwayman or ranger character in your next LARPing event.
- Thick leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Buffalo leather 5-6 oz / 2 mm
- Soft leather 2-3 oz / 1 mm
- Stainless steel 18 ga / 1.25 mm
- Antique brass-plated rivet, eyelets, and buckles
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches – 81 cm to 97 cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches – 97 cm to 112 cm
- Xlarge: 44 to 50 inches – 112 cm to 127 cm
- 2Xlarge : 50 to 56 inches – 127 cm to 142 cm
- Scabbards are removable
- All pieces are adjustables
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d'Azure.