This bestselling Epic Effects Mastix Spirit Gum is a non-toxic adhesive for applying latex prosthetics and hair to skin. The gum is almost invisible once dried, improving the look of prosthetics.
Mastix Spirit Gum is safe to use on children, but should be kept out of reach and applied only with adult supervision.
The glue comes in a 12 ml bottle with screw-on lid. Inside the lid, the bottle is suited with a tiny brush helping the user apply the glue effectively.
Directions for use:
- Clean the skin and the prosthetic with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to your prosthetic with an applicator. Let it dry completely until clear and repeat with a second layer.
- Apply the prosthetic in the desired position and hold in place for ten seconds.
Gently peel the prosthetic away from the skin starting at one corner, using the Mastix Spirit Gum Remover to dissolve the glue and to clean the skin. Then clean your skin and the prosthetic with mild soap and warm water.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Epic Effect Mastix Spirit Gum should not be used around the eyes or on mucous membranes like the lips, eyelids or on private areas. Keep away from open flames, as this product is highly flammable.
- Optimizes your Epic Effects Make-Up effects
- Water based
- Does not stain or comes off in water
- Used by professional makeup artists in the theatre- and movie industries
Store in a dark and cool place. Make sure the container is tightly closed.