The most formidable spells require a focus or two made from objects of meaning. As a mage, a Magician Robe and staff are your focuses of choice. As your delicate fingers wrap tightly around the staff’s grip, it grows hot and fills with potent magic.
The Magician Robe you wear billows out, fluttering with the buildup of power. You being to weave together complex spells beyond your normal grasp.
Epic Armoury’s Magician Robe is a dramatic and long-sleeved robe with an impressive hood designed for magic casters. Reaching from the head to the mid-calf, this robe is designed to protect you from the elements while adding a mysterious appearance. The robe is made from medium cotton, and embellished with a polyester satin trim.
Wear this robe open in the front or closed with the use of a belt. Robes are great garments for spell casters or intellectuals, and the Magician Robe is a detailed layer that fits a wide range of magical characters.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large; and colours Epic Black/Gold, Epic Black/Maroon, and Epic Black/Silver.
- Magicians are common figures in works of fantasy literature and games, and have also shown up in historical myths and legends
- Wizard robes can be a sign of a magician’s magical alignment, such as in The Lord of the Rings or the Dragonlance Dungeons and Dragons setting
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This medium cotton product is soft to the touch, but heavier than light cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash on delicate at 40°C / 104°F. Please make sure to wash it once before use in order to make sure that remaining dye will be removed from the product. It is advised to wash with similar coloured clothes to reduce the risk of dye imprint. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.