THE COURAGEOUS AND CHIVALROUS KNIGHT
As you are sworn to the code of Chivalry, you know, that a knight must at all times never be more than his arm's reach from his weapons. This Medieval two-edged dagger is perfect to fulfill that obligation. If for some reason you cannot acces your sword, the small and concealable Knightly Dagger is always ready to be called into action. Featuring a 28 cm blade, a curved crossguard and a kite-shaped brass pommel that protects the brown full grain leather handle, this weapon has an authentic medieval renaissance look. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your authentic medieval kit.
- Chivalry was a code of conduct for knights involving duties such as military bravery, individual training, and service to others
- The term 'dagger' was replaced by 'knife' in the early Middle Ages and then reappeared in the 12th century as the 'knightly dagger'; a common weapon for civilian use in the late medieval period and the early renaissance period
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.