At the very moment he entered the armorer’s abode, it had caught his attention. It shone among others, so strikingly that it would have been impossible for it to stay unnoticed. "It’s wonderful. Ha... However, It must weigh a ton! " The knight, at first, seized the helm and, to his surprise, noticed that the object was of a disconcerting lightness! He placed the item on a nearby table, and did not dither to analyse the remaining ones in details. He ended up with the armor on his back, to test its comfort. The leather armor suited him splendidly. In addition, it seemed to offer strong protection. "Perfect." And he decided that this was going to be the one. It was this chivalrous armor that would accompany him to war for the rest of his life.
To protect the weak and oppressed, you should never skimp on the best equipment! Flexibility and solidity are in order with the Knight's armor, its layers of thick leather protect effectively while allowing perfect mobility. It adjustable with leather straps and riveted for a durable use. Knights are indeed fitting for this armor. However, many other characters can use it proudly. That is the case with many warlords, fierce barbarians and proud Dwarves.
- Thick Black Leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Vegetal Brown Dyed Thick Leather 9-10 oz / 4 mm
- Antique brass-plated buckles, rivets and eyelets
- This protection will fit perfectly with the Knight's Pauldrons (sold separately).
Measurements (Chest size)
- Medium: 32 to 38 inches / 81 cm to 97 cm
- Large: 38 to 44 inches / 97 cm to 112 cm
- Xlarge: 44 to 50 inches / 112 cm to 127 cm
- 2Xlarge : 50 to 56 inches / 127 cm to 142 cm
Handmade in Quebec, Canada by Les Artisans d’Azure