Being a hunter, it pays well to be prepared, especially when one hunts big game, like you are. Moving your hand across your Hunter's Knife, you let your eyes run across the open plains, trying to find your target.
The sound of rustling leaves beside you makes your blood run cold, a few moments of silence follow as your hand quickly moves down to your hunters knife, quickly turning yourself to face the beast. Once again you count your lucky stars for being prepared, now you have a fighting chance at least...
The Epic Armoury Hunter's Knife comes with a 11 cm blade with a metallic finish and and a wooden 6 cm handle perfect for as a backup weapon. With its practical, low-fantasy style, match this Throwing Knife with most Epic Armoury products and characters. Use it as a weapon or hunting tool--whatever fits your needs! Made from coreless durable closed cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this Throwing Knife will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Designed to resemble a “utility knife seen in some hunting and fishing sets,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker
- One of our bestsellers!
- Strong latex coating
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.