As one of the small folk, you often go by unnoticed. Townspeople consider you to be nothing more than a child, and so you easily slip past guards and weave through crowds. Perhaps if someone were to take a more careful look at your appearance--catching your Halfling Ears and the proportions of your adult body--they might know better.
But the silly humans do not pay attention, and that can often be used to your benefit. Pickpocketing is so much easier when no one sees you doing it.
Epic Armoury’s Halfling Ears are prosthetic ears molded in a subtle pointed shape, a common sigil of a mythological creature like a halfling. These latex ears add 5 cm to the human ear at the helix, and are as smooth and detailed as a real ear would be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Halfling Ears prosthetics are made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English and French.
These Halfling Ears are unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium/Large.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on “Hobbits” have influenced how halflings and small humanoids are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
- Halflings are typically described in tabletop adventures, such as Dungeons and Dragons, as a lithe and carefree species
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.