You hate goblins. They're small, annoying, and mischievous creatures that have given your family more grief than is healthy. The next time a goblin tribe tries to steal your horses, you set up a trap for them. You manage to snare one, which you kill in revenge and as a warning to his friends.
With careful precision you prepare the head and leave it hanging on the edge of your property. Maybe the next goblin will think twice before bothering you.
Epic Armoury’s Goblin Shrunken Head is a ghastly latex accessory designed to look like the shrunken head of a goblin foe. Made from 100% natural latex and synthetic hair, this head adornment can be hung from a belt or staff using its long black hair. It is sure to create fear in the hearts of your enemies.
The Goblin Shrunken Head is 12cm tall and 8cm wide with a long nose and pointed, gnarled ears. Sculpted and handpainted details make it appear as if the head had been cut off, de-boned and preserved through a drying process. A sculpted latex bone has been set through the trophy’s nose and the lips have been pierced with beaded strings for decoration. The Shrunken head is green-coloured with shaded creases and wrinkles. It can be carefully dry-brushed or customized using Epic Effects Make-Up.
- Similar in use to the historical practice of human trophy collecting
- Remains of the deceased were collected to demonstrate dominance or to commemorate
- Goblins first appeared in stories during the Middle Ages, and were typically described as small, greedy creatures with magical abilities
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Beautiful attention to detail, with clear and fine lines
- Requires little maintenance
- Realistic weight and colours conforming with other Epic Effects products
- High customizability
Cleaning and Maintenance
After each use, wash the head with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Armory product requires Epic Armory Silicone Spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your latex head and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
StorageDo not expose the mask to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
Avoid the use of all oils and makeup colours that contain any oils. Epic Armoury Water Based Makeup can be used on the head itself.