“Slimy, conniving, dirty piece of goblin filth,” your prisoner barks at you as you and your buddies drag him up the mountain pass. You have fond memories of your mother calling you those words when you were just a welp, but you are tired of hearing the Adventurer make so much noise.
As you round a corner you pause to knock the annoying man unconscious. There. All better. Meals really shouldn’t talk so much.
Epic Armoury’s Goblin Nose is a latex prosthetic molded to create an expression suitable for a conniving goblin or witch. Designed to cover the nose, this prosthetic adds a sharp pointed nose with large nostrils to your natural face. Large contact surfaces allow for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Goblin Nose prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English.
This Goblin Nose comes in green, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium/Large.
- Goblins first appeared in stories during the Middle Ages
- Typically described as small, greedy creatures with magical abilities
- English word, goblin, is first recorded in the 14th century
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.