The way the human children look at you, you would assume they have never seen an elf before. Granted, it isn’t often that you travel into cities. You prefer the tranquil sounds of the forest, away from the stench and chaos of busy human streets.
However, you have business with a certain wizard in town. So while your elven garb--Elven Tunic, armour, and weapons--cause you to stand out amongst the crowd, you continue without raising a fuss. After all, they are only short-lived creatures. They don’t know any better than to stare.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Tunic is a long-sleeved embroidered shirt designed in an elven style, with a narrow V-shaped neckline. Reaching from the shoulders to the knees and made from soft, dyed cotton, this tunic can be a costume all by itself--or work as a base layer in a more complicated design. Move around the forest easily thanks to an A-cut at the front of the hem, and feel relieved to know that the narrow cuffs won’t get in the way of your Elven Bow. Embellished with elven-inspired embroidery and matching edging along the neck, this elven cut tunic is an essential and long-lasting piece in any costuming wardrobe.
Available in Army and Black; and in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Historically worn by a great variety of people and cultures--with many different types of cuts!
- The name derives from the Latin tunica, the basic garment worn by both men and women in Ancient Rome
- Generally considered a male garment and was still worn in Norway until the 17th century
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This heavy cotton product is heavier than medium cotton, almost like denim. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Please make sure to wash it once before use in order to make sure that remaining dye will be removed from the product. It is advised to wash with similar coloured clothes to reduce the risk of dye imprint. Tumble Dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.