IN THE WOODLAND REALM
Is your elven character a majestic, noble member of the High Elven court leading an urbane lifestyle? Or is it a balanced ranger mastering the bow, living a naturalistic life in the forest? Either way: you might be immortal and possess magical powers, but you are probably also just a tad vain and eager to look your best.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Belt is a beautifully crafted leather belt designed specifically for your ethereal character. Made from brown leather embossed with a subtle vine-like inspired pattern and an ornate fully cast brass buckle with an exquisite elven symbol, the belt is fastened with a stud on each side of the buckle. Four additional thinner leather straps, two on each side, are attached to the buckle in front and a brass ring in the back for decorative purpose or for practical reasons such as hanging your accessories. A spacer in the back with two small hooks allows you to adjust the size for a perfect fit. This garment is a graceful yet strong high-fantasy statement; an absolute essential when crafting your LARP kit! Available in three different sizes.
- Elves are originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Has been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather
- Colour is dyed into material
- Buckles are made of solid brass or brass coated metal
- Handmade by qualified professionals.
Natural leather products are very durable but require regular maintenance with leather care products to stay flexible and to increase lifetime. Make sure your leather products are kept dry when stored. Let wet leather dry naturally before treating. If frequently wet and dry, increase frequency of maintenance.
Clean by removing dirt with a hard brush, then gently rub on leather soap with a clean, damp cloth until the leather appears clean. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth to wipe away any soap residue and then use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining water from the leather.
You should always condition leather after cleaning, since the soap will have removed some of its natural oils. Treat the leather with mink oil, olive oil, or beeswax polish with a clean cloth, gently rubbing a small amount of oil or polish in circles into the leather. Allow the leather to soak in the oil before wiping the leather with a final clean cloth to remove any excess residue.