You became a ruler during war time, and so you feel more at east with the Earl Sword in your hand than the feathered quill you now use to write a long and tiresome letter. The sword, with its beautiful craftsmanship, now sits polished over the mantel.
Your gaze turns to that sword now, gleaming in the firelight. In times of peace one should never hope for conflict, but you find yourself craving the thrill of one last fight.
Stronghold’s Earl Sword is a medium sword inspired by celtic designs. The sword is 76 cm long and has a 57 cm double-edged blade with a central ridge. The detailed handle--with its celtic inspired crossguard and pommel--features a handpainted finish that looks like faded bronze. The 10 cm grip is cast and painted to look like cherrywood, ergonomically shaped to fit the hand.
Stronghold weapons are foam weapons designed for tough combat at LARPs. They require no maintenance, unlike latex weapons, and feature detailed polyurethane handles.
This Stronghold blade is crafted using a unique Epic Foam that weighs the same as latex without requiring the constant upkeep. Additionally, the blade tip is stab-proof thanks to our new innovative construction. Lightweight and shaped with a realistic and cushioned edge, this weapon is designed to be safe--leaving your friends unbruised and unbroken!
- Celtic knots, called ‘icovellavna,’ are most known for their use in Christian documents and monuments after the 7th century
- The interwoven cords in an icovellavna are called ‘plaits’
- This Stronghold Weapon is constructed for tough combat and requires no maintenance!
- Epic Foam blades are lightweight and stab-proof
- Handle is a polyurethane foam cast, giving it more realistic texture and details
- Handle is very durable, will last longer than a latex version, and is less slippery than a silicone treated alternative
- High safety
This Stronghold weapon’s handle and blade do not require any special maintenance. Store your weapon flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Keep your weapon in a cool, dry environment.