They Commune with Nature
Epic Armoury’s White Druid Wand is a 32cm wand crafted from the oldest tree in the forest, gifted to us by the old gods. The gem embedded in its handle was carried to us by a raven, and it is imbued with the power of nature. Behold a wand infused with the personality of a druid, reflecting the spells of the earth contained within.
The Druid Wand is made from polyurethane foam around a bendable steel core. Your hand should feel comfortable against the faux white wood texture, and there’s a raised band specifically added along the wand for an ideal finger rest. The wand ends with an realistically designed red gemstone, secured as though the wood grew around it.
About Epic Armoury Steel Core Wands
Epic Armoury Wands are designed to be beautiful and easy to use. Requiring no maintenance, these stylish wands are perfect for LARP or cosplay. The wand is entirely coated with polyurethane foam, and is hand painted and highly detailed to look like real wood. Due to its bendable core, it can be bent in any shape to fit your character’s style and your hand shape. This makes it possible to create a wand with a more comfortable grip for any player.
- Druids were a member of ancient Celtic cultures, mostly remembered as religious leaders
- Many wizards from fantasy fiction, such as in the Harry Potter series, require wands in order to perform their magic
- Magic Wands within fiction are used as tools for wizards or as powerful magic items of mass destruction
- Polyurethane wand offers a firm and ergonomic grip with no maintenance
- Polyurethane is made from a plastic that is durable and also incredibly light
- Highly detailed and hand painted design
- Durable and bendable steel core allows for the wand to be bent into different shapes
Polyurethane handle requires no maintenance. Always check the wand before use. In the unlikely chance that the steel core has somehow broken through the outer layer, please stop use.