Your small lap dog yaps at the soldiers in their camps. You keep the creature in your arms, nestled against your Aramis Doublet, lest it be trampled by inconsiderate feet.
You search amongst the camps, your entourage at your heels. You must find the general and speak your mind. As the lord of this land you have been the one who has paid for the soldier’s food and given them this space for their tents. Your flower garden, however, is now in shambles. Surely something can be done about that.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Red Doublet Aramis is a snug-fitting long-sleeved jacket designed to give shape to the male body. This doublet covers the torso to the hips and can be worn beneath armour or cloak thanks to the embroidered eyelets along the chest and upper back. The doublet is donned like a jacket and closed on the front with a system of cords, allowing the wearer to customize the tightness of the fit. The sleeves are easily detachable by untying the cords beneath the decorative shoulder tabs, each cord secured through long-lasting brass eyelets.
Thick enough to provide some warmth, this sturdy doublet is constructed with layers of wool and satin. All these layers are stitched together in slimming lines, keeping the doublet form-fitting and mimicking a rich Tudor style.
Available in Dark Red and Dark Grey, and sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
- Doublets were originally used as padding beneath armour
- Doublets became a fashion choice, creating an appealing shape to the male body while holding up the hose using ties
- Used to provide warmth to the core
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from 78% Wool, 12% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 2% Other
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
As a tight weave fabric, this wool blend product is stronger and heavier than simple cotton.
Machine wash at 30°C / 86°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Do not tumble dry! Lay the garment out flat to dry.