You laugh quietly to yourself as you read the letter one of the mortal rulers has sent you. This mortal princess has no idea of your true nature or the evil plans you have for her and her people. She does not know that by writing to you, asking you to join her council, she is dooming herself and her cause.
With just a little more time, all will be as you designed. And with these mortals already so greedy for power--how easy it is for them to be so blind to the Devil’s Horns upon your forehead.
Epic Armoury’s Devil Horns contains two curved latex-prosthetic horns sculpted to look like demonic horns with vertical ridges. The horns are 6 cm long with a strong curve and tusk-like texture. The large contact-surfaces makes it easy to fasten and keep the horns attached for sustained periods of time. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive. Use these horns for your fiendish costume, or for a character who has been afflicted with dark or infernal powers.
These Devil's Horns can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
The Package contains instructions in English.
Available in One Size.
- -Inspired by devils and minor fiends, which are malevolent beings prevalent through religion and folklore
- -Many evil ancient gods--like Moloch--have been depicted as having bull horns
- -Devil’s Horns have become a symbol of malice and evil through a lot of famous artwork and literature
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.