Your House waits for sleep to take your rivals before making an advance on their fortress. While the element of surprise will give you an advantage, forcing the rival house to fall will still require a bloody battle this night.
You are one of your family’s best fighters, and you lead your small army of slaves and allies with your Dark Elven War Axe in hand.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elven War Axe is a latex axe designed as part of the Dark Elven Universe collection. The Dark Elven Axe is 100 cm long with a large, spiked axe-head. The 32 cm long axe-head is crescent shaped and serrated, and designed to appear claw or bone like. The 45 cm haft is finished to look like dark wood, adding to the weapon’s grim appearance.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- First hafted axe was created about 6,000 B.C. using birch-tar and raw-hide lashings to fix the blade to its handle
- Many battle axes doubled as tools and were cheaper to make than swords
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the Dökkálfar or Svartálfar written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.