Your House waits for sleep to take your rivals before making an advance on their fortress. While the element of surprise will give you an advantage, forcing the rival house to fall will still require a bloody battle this night.
You are one of your family’s best fighters, and you lead your small army of slaves and allies with your Dark Elven Glaive in hand.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elven Glaive is a weapon specifically designed for the Dark Elven collection. This 190 cm glaive features a finely sculpted, double-edged blade with a deep fuller. Spinal shaped spikes add to the blade’s bone appearance, along with the handpainted and sculpted detailing. The shaft is a smooth 90 cm long pole, finished to look like dark wood.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a solid fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your battlefield kit.
- A fuller, or the groove that runs the length of the blade, was added to weapons to lighten the blade while adding structural strength
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the Dökkálfar or Svartálfar written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.