When night falls on the lands, your prey will emerge from the underdark. Much of your village has come to fear the underground elves and the silence in which they strike. They must be stopped.
Along with your fellow hunters, you see the first dark elf leave the safety of his cave. He doesn’t have a chance to go far before your arrow finds his heart. You will take his head and leave it at the cave’s exit as a warning to his brethren.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elf Shrunken Head is a ghastly latex accessory designed to look like the shrunken head of a dark elf foe. Made from 100% natural latex and synthetic hair, this head adornment can be hung from a belt or staff using its weathered hair. It is sure to create fear in the hearts of your enemies.
The Dark Elf Shrunken Head is 12cm tall and 8cm wide with a pointed nose and pointed ears. Sculpted and handpainted details make it appear as if the head had been cut off, de-boned and preserved through a drying process. A sculpted latex bone has been set through the trophy’s nose and the lips have been pierced with beaded strings for decoration. The Shrunken head is ebony-coloured with shaded creases and wrinkles. It can be carefully dry-brushed or customized using Epic Effects Make-Up.
- Similar in use to the historical practice of human trophy collecting
- Remains of the deceased were collected to demonstrate dominance or to commemorate
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the “Dökkálfar” or “Svartálfar” written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Beautiful attention to detail, with clear and fine lines
- Requires little maintenance
- Realistic weight and colours conforming with other Epic Effects products
- High customizability
Cleaning and Maintenance
After each use, wash the head with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Armory product requires Epic Armory Silicone Spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your latex head and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
StorageDo not expose the mask to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
Avoid the use of all oils and makeup colours that contain any oils. Epic Armoury Water Based Makeup can be used on the head itself.