In the dangerous tunnels of your home beneath ground, staying alive requires keeping all your senses on high alert. Your Dark Elf Ears are trained to pick up even the faintest of sounds in the darkness, your hands ready with your weapon should you need to defend yourself from some beast or being.
So, when you hear the silvery tongue call out to you, “Hello, friend,” you are not so quick to let down your guard. While the other dark elf approaching you is an old acquaintance, you also heard the crossbow bolt being slid into place--now hidden behind her back.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elf Ears are a set of latex-prosthetic ears molded in a pointed shape, a common sigil of the mythological elf. Round points sweep back along the head, helping this particular pair of elf ears to stand apart from the more classic elven shape. The prosthetic adds 5 cm to the helix of the human ear, and are as smooth and curved as a dark elven ear should be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Dark Elf Ears prosthetics are made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
The Package contains instructions in English.
These Dark Elf Ears come in black, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Medium/Large.
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the “Dökkálfar” or “Svartálfar” written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- J.R.R. Tolkien mentions dark elves, the “Moriquendi” in The Silmarillion
- Have also been referred to as “Drow” in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, made famous by R.A. Salvatore’s The Dark Elf Trilogy
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Realistic colouring
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.