The most gracious Bone Queen has granted you eternal life. She is the creator and goddess of the Undead Flesh, and she demands the extinction of every settler! Without tiring and with the constant assistance of the necromancers, you will personally see that every one of the mortal settlers be vanquished.
You are one of the Bone Queen’s corpse warriors, a Loyal, and it is with your help that the Undead Flesh will one day reconquest their own lands.
Epic Armoury’s CQ Undead Tabard is a sleeveless, open-sided upper garment worn over or under any outfit or set of armour, often with a belt. This particular tabard is made of solid black cotton with a white skull emblazoned at the bottom of the front. Whether you want to signify your unwavering allegiance to the undead, or you merely mean to instill fear into the hearts of your enemies, you will brandish a terrifying and frightening look by wearing the Undead Tabard.
- Used as the uniform of choice for Undead Flesh, an NPC group of enemies within the ConQuest universe
- Open-sided tabards became more popular with the military in the late 1500s
- Usually displayed a knight’s Coat of Arms on the front and back
- Used as a way to identify allies or enemies while on the battlefield
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This light cotton product is lighter than medium cotton, soft to the touch and almost see-through. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.