The Ratio was never defeated, and you are a testament to that claim.
A servant of Ratio, you are a Kan soldier of the Army of Doubt. The Mirrorworld is your home, and it is your duty to stand guard on behalf of the Primordial Skeptics--the very beings a Large Host of settlers are seeking to destroy. As the army’s backbone, you will face these enemies on the front lines of battle. They will learn to fear you.
Epic Armoury’s Ratio Tunic is a padded long-sleeve coat covering the torso from neck to the hips. It can be worn on its own or serve as essential padding under mail or armour. The tunic is donned by sliding it down over the head and is tightened around the waist with a cotton belt. Specifically designed to serve as padding for Epic Armoury’s Ratio armour, this sturdy tunic is constructed with heavy layers of fluffed cotton canvas sandwiched between layers of heavy cotton canvas along the sides and over the neck and shoulders. The heavy cotton sleeves are fitted with brass eyelets on a leather plate to allow the Ratio Elbows and Spaulders to be attached to the fabric.
The Ratio Tunic is fully usable with other Epic Armoury products, giving you the freedom to customize your character’s costume.This tunic is built to withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment with the proper fabric care.
Available in sizes Medium and Large.
- Used as the uniform of choice for the Ratio, a NPC group of enemies within the ConQuest universe
- Natives of the “Mirror World,” according to ConQuest lore
- Quilted armours have been around since at least 400 BC
- Used as padding under chainmail or plate armour
- Could stop heavy arrows and mace and axe impacts with the addition of overlaying chainmail
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This heavy cotton product is heavier than medium cotton, almost like denim. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble Dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.