War is all that you know. For your clan, war is a permanent state of being. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armour to protect your leathery green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated.
Your clan now gathers to prepare for the war against the goblins. The creatures used to be your allies, but in the last battle they became cowardly and ran. Now there is nothing more to be done than to hunt down every one of them and serve them over your fire.
Epic Effects’ Red Carnal Orc with Hair is a full Orc Mask with a ferocious face, perfect for a true orc warrior. This mask has an orc’s distinct features, including: a low, furred brow, serrated pointy ears and a flat nose with large nostrils. A black mohawk and sideburns, made from synthetic fur, run from the top of the forehead along the scalp to the base of the neck and along the outer cheeks. The skin is leathery and hand painted black with red highlights, its creases and furrows shaded to give the impression of recent battles. With such attention to detail, this mask achieves an aggressive appearance while also maintaining realism.
The mask is open at the mouth, displaying the wearer’s lower lips and most of the chin. This leaves room for the wearer to speak and be heard properly, and allows a much larger range of expressions. Add your own orc teeth to create an even greater effect! The mask is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. The mask is made with good room for breathing and ventilation, thus improving comfort with extended wear. The look and style of the mask can be modified by highlighting it with Epic Effects' Water Based Makeup from event to event.
- Earliest references to orcs are found in Old English and Anglo-Saxon sources, such as in Beowulf and in 16th century Italian folktales
- The word itself stems from the Latin word Orcus, which was the name given to the Roman deity of the dead
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century The Lord of the Rings series describes orcs as brutish, aggressive beings with a taste for human flesh
- Tolkien’s writings influenced many role-playing games, and are now seen in such games as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer and Warcraft
- Size: 57-59cm
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Clear, fine details
- Excellent fit, modelled on a living person
- Expressive face with open mouth for better life and speech
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
After each use, wash the inside of the mask with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Effects Latex mask requires Epic Armory Silicone spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your mask and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
Store the mask on a Styrofoam head or stuff it with plastic garbage bags to retain its shape.