When the forest is tranquil, you are also at peace. As a spirit of the forest, it talks to you on a deeper level than any audible speech could manage, and you have the sudden sense that a trespasser has crossed into your territory.
You find the human ranger hunting in your forest, an invader with the intention of killing. To aid him or hinder him? You have yet to make up your mind when he spots you--Buck Horns and all--and takes aim with his bow.
You are starting to feel much less forgiving.
Epic Armoury’s Buck Horns contains two latex-prosthetic horns sculpted to look like a young Kalbion goat’s horns. Buck Horns are 8 cm long with pointed ends, textured and coloured to look like realistic horns. The large contact-surfaces makes it easy to fasten and keep the horns attached for sustained periods of time. Application is easy using Epic Effect Prosthetic Power Glue, Mastix Spirit Gum or other prosthetic adhesive.
These Buck Horns can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
The Package contains instructions in English.<
Available in One Size.
- -Goats typically use their horns for defense, dominance, and territoriality
- -Often associated with the Satyrs and Fauns in classical and medieval legends
- -Fauns are a manifestation of forest and animal spirits that would help or hinder humans
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.