You pull out your Broad Knife, your prey finally taken out as your go on to collect your prize. the sharpend blade and curved blade cuts through the muscles and sinew with ease as you take a few deep breaths to regain your stamina, still exhausted from the chase you went on, but now it is over, running the used blade across the side of yours pants, you quickly put away your hunting knife with a new fur coat at the ready.
The Epic Armoury Broad Knife has a 9.5 cm blade and soft wood painted 6.5 CM polyurethene handle perfect for rogues and creative soldiers alike. With its low-fantasy style, match this Throwing Knife with most Epic Armoury products and characters. Use it as a weapon or surgery tool--whatever fits your needs! Made from coreless durable closed cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that this Throwing Knife will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker
- Designed with a focus on throwing comfort and safety
- core less design
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Approved by the top LARP organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.